All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
The contents of this website may not be mirrored or archived without the express written permission of Predict22. This website may not be framed, embedded, or otherwise made to appear to be part of any other website, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Predict22. Any personal data collected will be used by Predict22 to contact you via phone, SMS or email for marketing and to deliver certain updates for services or information you have requested.
Predict22 is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you believe that your rights in copyright are being violated by any materials posted on or transmitted through the site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending materials. It is our policy to revoke authorization to access the site for repeat infringers, where applicable. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.